Defective gas stove flash severely burned two young boys. Jury trial verdict unanimous, 43 millions Dollars. (One of the largest personal injury fire related cases in Arizona. Patrick Andler was the lead fire investigator for the plaintiffs in this case).
Natural gas explosion by a defective underground gas pipe that severely injured a young man with 80% total burn surface. Case results 20 million dollars.
Two year old twin boys severely burned while they were playing in their apartment complex as a result of negligence from a gas company. Results 20 million dollar settlement.
Gas explosion at a house, failure to cap off a gas line. Young man sustained 60% second and third degree burns located in Prescott, Arizona. Settlement was 20 million dollars
A young couple severely burned while they were sleeping in their house. Cause of the fire was a defective ceiling fan. Settlement amount 8.5 million dollars.
An apartment fire that severely injured mother and child. Inappropriate smoke detectors installed by the apartment complex. Settlement 8 million dollars.
A couple severely burned while they were in the basement of their house as a result of a propane gas explosion. The case was a riser pipe found cracked and damaged as a result of improper installation by the gas company. Settlement 8 million dollars.
A flash fire occurred at a convenience store while a woman was filling up her SUV vehicle. Burn injuries to her lower extremities. Case settle for $700,000. dollars.
A State of Arizona employee was severely burned by a defective barbecue grill construction. Settlement 250 thousand dollars.
Four people sustained severe injuries at a retail store while shopping as a result of a defective gas line that had been installed by a utility company. Settlement was reached in the case however not disclosed.